Our Mission is to inspire learning and to develop the intellectual, creative, spiritual and physical potential of every child. We seek to shape each child into caring, accepting, and respectful young people who will become responsible, global citizens and the leaders of tomorrow.
The Academy holds the following principles as key to inspiring learning and developing the intellectual, creative and physical potential of every child:
1. Teachers are our most important resource. The Academy is committed to attract, nurture and retain an inspiring, dedicated, and knowledgeable faculty and staff who will share a common commitment to promote the well-being of each student. It also seeks a working environment for all employees that are characterized by high expectations, productivity, healthy communication, ongoing support and professional growth.
2. Small Class Sizes. Smaller class sizes facilitate the ability to focus on individual student needs and to extend, enrich, challenge and support individual learners.
3. The Academy seeks excellence and must meet and/or exceed the expectations of the Ontario Curriculum.
sports and outdoor activities.
4. Students learn best in an environment where they are safe and secure. Facilities must support the educational goals of the Academy. Teachers and students maintain a safe, secure and clean environment conducive to learning in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
• Happy and Confident Children
• Community Outreach
• Inspiring Leadership
St. Lawrence Academy
560 Edward St, Prescott